The 11th Annual Mercer County Economic & Technology Summit
“Solutions to Protect and Grow Your Business”
Tuesday, March 8th at Rider University’s Bart Luedeke Center
Economic Development Report - Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes
Keynote Address - Gene Waddy, CEO, Diversant LLC
- National, local, and regional economic updates - Dr. James W. Hughes, Dean of the Edward J. Bloustein School for Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers University
Panel discussion: “Making Technology Work for Your Business"
- Bill Bartzak, CEO of MDOnline
- Christopher Rodriguez, Director of the Office Homeland Security for the State of New Jersey
- Christopher Mangano, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Mercadien Technologies.
- Moderator: Mary Sue Henifin, Shareholder at Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney.
Click Here for a Full Schedule of Events!
Contact Kara Grimes regarding sponsorships and vendor tables - Kara@princetonchamber.org or 609-924-1776