ArticleType: Member News
Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA), an award-winning, full-service strategic marketing and integrated communications firm, has been recognized with an award for excellence in social media by Association Trends, a leading publication for trade groups.The goal of the award-winning social media campaign was to improve the International Card Manufacturers Association’s (ICMA) brand awareness and increase strategic relationships to support its mission.
CMA’s successful social media campaign achieved the following results:
- Website traffic grew: Users (+15.2 percent), sessions (+18.9 percent) and pageviews (+12.3 percent). Chinese visitors increased 22 percent, which was the largest increase in the last five years.
- Social media referral up 42.6 percent for Facebook, LinkedIn and two Twitter accounts.
- Increased annual conference registration by 16.4 percent (340 vs. 292).
- Increased annual conference exhibitors by 47.7 percent (65 vs. 44).
- Twitter and Facebook generated 920,863 impressions resulting in 7,646 engagements and 937 link clicks.
- Twitter and Facebook total reach for the year hit 11,283,339.
- Total fans increased by 408 percent on Facebook and Twitter with 2,307 new fans, or 1,763 new followers on Twitter and 96 new fans on Facebook.
- Engagement on Twitter and Facebook channels increased by 2,078.3 percent with 1,179 total Facebook engagements (an increase of 291.7 percent from the previous year) and 6,467 total Twitter engagements (an increase of 12,834 percent from the previous year).
CMA’s entire marketing and communications division is dedicated to building an organizations’ value proposition and increasing their reach. Barnhart’s company practices a “Growth Engine” mindset, which leads to business growth through creative strategies, such as a strategic combination of traditional and digital marketing.
In addition to earning more than 325 awards for the work CMA has produced throughout the years, Barnhart was named the first Entrepreneur of the Year by the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce in 1993.
For more information about CMA and their award recognition, visit http://cmamarketingsolutions.com/news/cma-wins-prestigious-social-media-award/.